"Do you need to restructure
your business in order to
maximise its potential?"
"4 convenient office
locations - you come to
us or we come to you."
"Save time and money by
having one firm for all your
legal and accounting needs."
"We can help you on
the path to achieving
your business goals."
"Giving our clients the
best integrated legal and
- Health and medical services that are GST-free fall into the following categories:
- Services of a medical practitioner or pathologist.
- Services of allied health practitioners, such as physiotherapists, naturopaths, nurses and optometrists.
- Hospital treatment.
- Residential, home care and specialist disability services.
- Medical aids and appliances.
- Drugs, medicines and health goods.
- Private health insurance.
- First aid and life saving courses.
- Supplies of cars to disabled veterans and other disabled people may be GST-free in certain circumstances.
- Medical practitioners may need to consider forming a GST group in order to avoid having to pay GST on internal supplies made within the practice.
- Equipment lease payments are subject to GST, though transitional rules may apply. Non-profit hospitals and nursing homes may be treated as charities and qualify for special concessions.
- Special transitional rules apply to funerals prepaid before 1 July 2000.
- Child care is GST-free when provided by approved bodies.
- Grants may be subject to GST if there are any strings attached..
- Special education courses for children or students with disabilities are GST free.
Our dedicated team can assist you with all your accounting and GST related matters. Complete and submit the Express Enquiry form on the top right hand side of this page and we will contact you to discuss your enquiry or call us on 1300 QUINNS (1300 784 667) or on +61 2 9223 9166 to arrange an appointment.
© The Quinn Group Australia Pty Ltd ABN 86 078 526 860
The Quinn Group operates Quinn Consultants, Quinn Lawyers, Quinn Financial Planning and Quinn Financial Solutions. The Quinn Group provides related information in regard to legal, accounting and financial planning issues. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation* *other than for the acts or omissions of financial services licensees.